Surrounded by white sandy beaches and clear Pacific Ocean waters, Punta Mita is sheer heaven on earth. Whether golfing at one of the two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf courses, scuba diving, or just lounging ocean side, Mexico’s premier luxury residential community delivers the good life everyday.
Two incredible properties await — Villa Maria I and II — featuring a luxurious blend of traditional palapa architecture and sleek modern design with breathtaking ocean views.
Situated just north of Puerta Vallarta in the Riviera Nayarit, the 1,700-acre resort and residential community of Punta Mita is ultra-private and boasts some of Mexico’s most serene and seductive settings.
With over nine miles of coastline there is no shortage exclusive services or activities — surfing, paddle boarding, and reel and spear fishing, to name a few.
Or, head over to the Four Seasons or the St. Regis for dinner, shopping or a luxurious spa treatment. Exotic wildlife surrounds you here, including wild dolphins and colorful native birds. Look closely and you’ll see blue whales playing in the crystal blue waters of Banderas Bay.
Mexico’s hottest new address, Punta Mita is primed to rival the luxurious French Rivera. Perfect weather — a consistent 75 degrees. Warm, clear water — transparent turquoise blue for miles.
Luxury and security as far as the eye can see. This lush, tropical getaway is the escape you crave and the lifestyle you deserve. Make this sensual abode in Mexico’s new elite beach community your escape from the everyday.
About The Property
Soaring palm-thatched ceilings. Beautiful fairway and ocean views. The calming waters of the ocean calling your name. At Villa Maria I, the open, tropical layout invites the cool ocean breezes inside. The sound of waves crashing against the shoreline of Banderas Bay lulls you to sleep.
At over 8,000 square feet of decadence, Villa Maria I offers the complete indoor/outdoor living experience. Four tropical bedrooms open to the serenity beyond through sleek sliding glass doors.
A modern chef’s kitchen with custom Italian countertops and professional appliances beckons for gourmet dinners en la casa. Relax with a book by the quite Koi pond or sip martinis with friends in the dramatic great palapa.
Need to cool off after hitting the links? Take a dip in the lagoon-style pool or unwind poolside on plush, covered lounge beds among welcoming gardens and finely-manicured landscaping.
Make this distinctly Mexican escape your everyday reality.
Featured in Architetural Digest – Two of Mexico’s celebrated architects Alfonso Lopez Baz and Javier Calleja, introduce to Punta Mita the architecturally inspired vision of luxurious Balinese-Mexican oceanfront living.
Villa Maria is an extraordinary residence uniquely designed to capture the relaxed spirit of the tropics, Punta Mita’s calming and refreshing sea breezes, and the sophisticated eye for refined elegance.
This dramatic, intimate, spacious and airy oceanfront fairway retreat at Punta Mita is characterized by open and flowing floor plans offering 8,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space over stunning ocean and fairway vistas.
Special attention to detail is evident in the creative stonework, rich hardwoods, Travertine marble, hand-trawled stucco, top-of-the-line kitchen appliances and gloriously manicured landscaping.
Numerous terraces accompany three oversized bedrooms, a spacious master suite and an au pair’s quarters make the home exceptionally livable.
• Master Suite features ocean or fairway views
• Spacious Master Suite with sitting area
• Walk-in closet(s) in Master Suite
• Each bedroom has private bath
• Outdoor shower in Master Suite
• Travertine marble countertops
• Travertine marble floors
• His & Her sinks in Master Bath
• Deluxe bath fixtures
• Wood cabinetry & large mirror
Living Spaces - Single Story
• Indoor Living Area: More than 6,000 square feet
• Outdoor Living Area: More than 2,000 square feet
• Total indoor/outdoor area: More than 8,000 square feet
• Bedrooms/Baths: 4/5.5
• Maids Quarters
• Main entry through a private courtyard
• Palapa-style roof with woven thatch
• Garden, pond and landscaping
• High grade red cedar hardwood paneled doors
• Sliding doors crafted from high-grade red cedar
• Specially treated pine trellis on some terraces
• Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• High grade treated red-cedar shutters
Interior Finishes & Features
• Dramatic high ceiling in the Great Room
• Feeling of Bali from the wood beams and palm fibers woven into the ceiling pattern
• Rich hardwood throughout
• Beautiful marble and wood flooring
• Central air-conditioning with zone management and remote control function
• Ceiling fans for added comfort
• Pre-wired for satellite TV
• High-speed Internet access
• Wired to central security system
• Numerous phone jacks
• Outlets prepped for speakers and sound systems
• Custom cabinets
• Italian designer countertops and backsplash
• Professional chef appliances
• Double-filtered water purification system throughout enclave
• Gated, 24-hour security, year-round
• Comprehensive residential services
PLEASE NOTE: All features, finishes and options subject to change without prior notice by the developer. Square footage is only an approximation.