The most famous house in the Pacific! The first exquisite work to be built in Careyes. Designed and built by Maestro Architect Luis Barragan, winner of the Pritzker Prize and patriarch of modern Mexican architecture who begat many disciples and famous careers.
We require a minimum stay of 3 nights during the year and a minimum of fourteen nights for Christmas and New Year.
All service included exceptfood , drinks, telephone calls, tips and car for use of the guests, which we advise renting at airports.
Transfers available on request with the driver of the house at extra cost.
- 2 Large Master Bedroom with private bathrooms.
- 6 Bedrooms with private bathrooms.
- Dinning room / Living room with large Palapa.
- Large roof terrace with sunset sofas.
- Swimming pool with terrace.
- Kitchen & Laundry room.
- Guest bathroom at pool level.
- Independent house for care taker on the property.
- Optic fiber telephone system /computer hookup with local server.
Hanging Bridge: (240 feet large by 90 feet) 75 meters large by 27 meters high, which links the house to a small Peninsula part of the property with small natural botanical garden and meditation platforms.
Staff: Cook, butler / driver, 2 or 3 maids,
gardener / poolman