The pool deck is the heart of Palmasola where guests come together to read, swim, have a drink, relax and enjoy one another’s company. Nearby, guests can watch a movie and play foosball in the Family Room, exercise in the Gym, get a rejuvenating massage in the Massage Room, or catch up on events back home in the Business Center.
Palmasola is located within Punta Mita, Mexico’s premier beachfront development. Within Punta Mita, guests have access to a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, tennis, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, scuba diving, surfing, the Four Seasons spa and restaurants and numerous other activities.
Outside the gates of Punta Mita, an array of options await such as a tree-top canopy adventure, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, and exploring Mexico’s vivid cultural history in Spanish haciendas or remote mountain villages of the Huichol Indians.
Direct, regularly scheduled air service is available to Puerto Vallarta from a variety of major cities in the U.S. and in Mexico. Located 28 miles southeast of Punta Mita, the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport has a full service FBO for private aircraft.
- El Sol, the master bedroom, has a king-sized bed on the upper floor with a separate study and exterior terrace
- The study on the second level comes complete with a wireless laptop and docking station, a seating area for meetings, a satellite TV and a DVD and stereo
- The terrace has a Jacuzzi, romantic “table for two” and private daybed
- There are two bedrooms on the main level each with two full-sized beds, plus a living room, breakfast table and small kitchenette between them. One of the bedrooms is wheelchair friendly.
- A massage room is on the main level
- A rooftop deck is very private and has a day bed with a pergola
- The upper level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. One of the bedrooms has a fold out sleeper bed for children.
- The lower level features a shared living room with a breakfast table and kitchenette situated between two bedrooms with king-sized beds. Both bedrooms have a sleeper couch for children.
- A rooftop terrace is ideal for sunning and star gazing
- Although laundry service is provided, there is a guest laundry for those who prefer to do their own laundry
- There is a separate bedroom/bathroom suite with two sets of bunk beds that are ideal for guests bringing in staff.
- The Kitchen Palapa is fully equipped for a professional chef’s use or for personal use (Sub-Zero and Viking appliances)
- Pizza oven
- Overlooking the pool deck, this is a great place to gather for the Palmasola margaritas
- Located in the Dining Palapa, the main table can seat up to 14 guests
- Very ceremonial setting for dinner
- Roof terrace on Family Room/Media Center
- This is an ideal place for dinner for 2-16 guests
- This is an excellent location for star gazing
Family Room/Media Center - The Family Room/Media Center has a state-of-the-art media center
- Projection screen in front, DVD, VHS and Satellite TV
- Satellite TV with DVD in rear for children
- Full stereo system including CD player, iPod dock, Satellite TV, music channels, PC with iTunes storing over 6,000 songs and play lists.
- Speakers are located throughout the Civic Center of the estate
- board games, cards, dominoes, backgammon, chess and more
Bedroom / Bathroom Configuration
Master Residence – Master Bedroom: Sleeps 2 on King Bed, ensuite bathroom, separate study and exterior terrace.
Master Residence – Sleeps 2 on two full-sized beds, ensuite bathroom, private living room.
Master Residence – Sleeps 2 on two full-sized beds, ensuite bathroom, private living room, wheelchair accessible.
Guest Residence – Sleeps 2 on King Bed, ensuite bathroom, shared living room
Guest Residence – Sleeps 2 on King Bed, ensuite bathroom, shared living room, fold-out sleeper bed for children
Guest Residence – Sleeps 2 on King Bed, ensuite bathroom, shared living room, space for crib
Guest Residence – Sleeps 2 on King Bed, ensuite bathroom, shared living room, fold-out sleeper couch for children
Garden Apartments – Sleeps 2 on King Bed, with a full twin couch, ensuite bathroom
Garden Apartments – Sleeps 4 on two Queen sized beds and two twin sized couches, ensuite bathroom
NOTE – Both apartments have room to add an extra single bed if required to accommodate more children. The apartments share a raised patio, which has its own seating area and table