Five thousand, five hundred square feet of living area, including an 1,800 square foot self-contained servants quarters for four and an oversized two-car garage, are contained under roof.
Terraces, both open and covered, provide another 2,500 square feet of living, relaxation, and entertainment area.
Modern conveniences are the finest available. The villa features air conditioning throughout, a satellite TV reception “dish”, high-speed Ineternet access, unlimited long distance calling to the United States and Canada at no charge from the VOIP telephone, electricity and potable water from the modern Puerto Vallarta municipal systems, and wiring throughout for telephones, and CD stereo system. Even the built-in drawers and closets in the dressing areas are cedar.
And despite its dramatic cliffside jungle setting, Casa San Sebastian is only ten minutes from the international glamour of sophisticated Puerto Vallarta’s famed restaurants, sports fishing fleet, and the trendy nightclubs and bistros of the seaside “Malecon.”
The Casa's entertainment terrace is shaded by its own palapa and overlooks a jacuzzi and fifty-foot long “infinity” pool.
This spectacular, private outdoor setting creates an illusion of ocean and pool blending into a breath taking vista of gently crashing surf and offshore rock formations.
Below the terrace, take a dip in the ocean and enjoy service from our sea side bar.
Why book with LPR Luxury?
Click to read
Prices are often flexible according to the size and needs of your group
Imagine a luxe villa experience for two?
A dream wedding at the PERFECT location?
A penthouse vista at a discount?
You just have to ask! :)
Tell us what you have in mind and we will guide you to just what you are looking for.
Many properties you see (and don't see) are very private and are discreetly for sale. LPR Luxury is the Luxury Broker of the Punta Mita Resort. Ask about secret properties and special opportunities in and around the resort.
The focal point and highlight of Casa San Sebastian is the circular palapa-covered living room with its 180 degree panoramic vista of the sea and Los Arcos, the offshore trio of massive boulders that jut from the sea to form Puerto Vallarta’s best known landmark. The spacious living room, its adjacent open dining area, and an ocean side gathering and entertainment terrace with its own palapa overlook a jacuzzi and fifty-foot long “infinity” pool, strategically situated to create an illusion of ocean and pool blending into a spectacular vista of gently crashing surf and offshore rock formations.
Luxurious white marble floors are outlined with traditional pebble designs and hand-set in concrete by native artisans who used more than 100,000 tiny stones to complete their mosaic. Windows, wherever used, are situated for a single purpose, to emphasize the spectacular vistas offered from every vantage point. The four bedrooms, outside palapa-roofed entertainment area, TV room and breakfast area, and modern American-style kitchen are all situated to overlook the Pacific, Los Arcos, and stunning oceanside cliffs.
The peak of the soaring palapa is 35 feet above the living room floor and its thatched palm roof is of a weather proof design with a hidden concrete liming designed to cool the interior and reduce maintenance. The peaked interior of the palapa dominates the living area, its angular ceiling lined with over 3,000 bamboo reeds harvested from nearby jungle hillsides and individually nailed in place by native workers.
Puerto Vallarta’ Newest Oceanfront Villa
Welcome to Casa San Sebastian the most exquisite and talked about luxury villa on Puerto Vallarta’s exclusive south shore. This spectacular, new 8,000 sq. ft. four master bedroom, five and a half bath villa was designed for pure pleasure and comfort.
- Separate servants’ quarters. The villa comes with a cook, maid, houseman and caretaker who will always greet you with smiles as warm as the Mexican sunshine. The staff is managed by Angela Sanchez, who will greet you upon your arrival and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Magnificent framed ocean views from every room and terrace.
- Sleeping capacity 8 guests, four bedrooms.
- Three lavish master suites with king size beds with private terraces. Each suite has an oversized marble bathroom with raised jacuzzis. Even the stone and marble showers have impressive views.
- Plus, one master suite, with a queen size bed.
- Spacious glassed-in living and dinning area under a soaring thatched palm roof.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Dramatic 50 ft. heated “infinity pool” and jacuzzi.
- Outdoor dining, bar and recreation area.
- Large modern kitchen and family room.
- Elegant, contemporary split level design, marble floors with inlaid mosaics of pebbles, sculptured oversized sofas, vivid Mexican colors, carved wooden doors, high ceilings, walk in closets.
- Private entry and flowering garden patio.
- Bar at water’s edge.
- Satellite TV, stereo, garage, intercom, fax and phone.
Servants & Services
Casa San Sebastian features a cook, maid, houseman and a caretaker who will greet you with smiles as warm as the Mexican sunshine. Two of our servants live in separate quarters on the Casa grounds. When you make your reservations, we ask you to provide us with information about the kinds of food and beverage you prefer. The foods of your choice will be purchased by our staff fresh in local markets and prepared to your specifications.